Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Wonderland - Finally

Alas I did not have my camera today, and my cell-phone is far from smart - rather dumb in fact! We awoke this morning to a winter wonderland, and it finally looks festive, although the temperature is dropping as I write, and will be very cold by the time I leave the office: minus 8 Celsius or 17F. Brr!
When it gets dark - it will look like this.
I just LOVE this image! Jesse Barnes of course.


Anyway, it is the last day of work - this is the view from my office which has glass walls. Every year, I put up this little tree - much admired by all who drop in I must say, but today, so far, and the day is almost over, no one has come by.
But I am keeping merry with Christmas music and Christmas goodies.
Those Baileys candies sure hit the spot! :)

And here is a festive vintage image of yours truly, very much from the long ago taken with one of those old-fangled cameras - I like that slightly fuzzy effect!
(And I thought I was fat! I wish I was fat like that now!)
Sigh.
How the years fly by.



I close with a cheerful image and with Christmas Greetings to all -
and best wishes for the new year!!
This was the featured kitty today on the lovely site:
"Cat of the Day".

Merry Christmas!!
And a Happy, Healthy New Year!!


2 comments:

  1. Great pics int he post - you look like me int eh vintage pic!

    Merry Christmas from our house to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Great photos! I love the tree in your office - and that pic of old is very glamourous ;-) Happy new year to you x

    ReplyDelete