Wednesday, December 16, 2020

No Christmas in my little library this year...


Due to the world wide pandemic, I was off work March to August, went back briefly
September to mid November, then home again.
Back in the office today for one more "clean-up" day to tidy the desk etc.,
and then home to at least the 6th of January.
It feels lonely without my little tree in my Old Library,
put up every year since we first moved in in 1994.
Luckily, I have some items from the folks at Jacquie Lawson cards, calendars etc.
All interactive, and just a joy to look at, and play with, and feel like a kid again,
even though I scarcely feel anything like that these days.
But check out this living room, which I helped to decorate - such fun!


 I even got to decorate this little tree, save it, and then share it.

And no boxes to put away!

Does it look familiar?

That's right, it's the same one as in the living room,

which can be "recreated" outside!

Brilliant!

🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment